Saturday 19 November 2011

Breaking Dawn and a quick stop shop!

So it was my birthday recently and so me and a friend decided to celebrate by having a super scrummy meal, some fruity tutti cocktails and a delightful desert of Edward Cullen and Jacob black <3 breaking Dawn was my absolute favourite book of the twilight saga and I was really hoping the film wouldn't disappoint... and it didn't, although to be honest I do think the books are much better and I'm glad I read them before watching the films because I dont think the films are as informative, but they are great and if you get a chance to read the books you definitely should!! :) I also grabbed some bits n bobs in town before I met my friend for our meal... Late night shopping is Not good for the bank balance... I stopped in primark and saw some gorgeous black wedges with a glitter heel.. How could i possibly resist and for 16 pounds I thought you just can't say no!! So whilst making my way to the checkout I picked up some hairbands a pack of Harribo milkshakes ( for the cinema) and some Xmas socks :) I then ran across to Topshop for a lipstick I wanted called pillow talk and I saw a beautiful gold highlighter but they had sold out :( I also got a lipstick in coy and a lipgloss/glaze in dash... Pics to follow xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment